- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9" x 13" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place rice and onion into baking pan. Pour in the broth and soup and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs in cauliflower mixture. Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with thyme and garlic. Season with salt and pepper again.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more, until the rice is cooked and the chicken is golden. Top with parsley and serve.
Healthy Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole Recipe Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 22mg 7%
Sodium 2383mg 99%
Potassium 551mg 16%
Total Carbohydrates 14g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 3.9%
Vitamin C 60.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.