- Beat together butter and Allulose Sweetener until very light and fluffy.
- Blend in extracts.
- Mix in almond flour and almonds.
- Using about 1 Tbsp of dough for each, shape into logs and bend into crescents.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F until light brown. While warm, roll crescents in confectioners' sugar.
- Cool on racks and store in a tightly sealed container. Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Low Carb Almond Crescents Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 113 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 13mg 4%
Sodium 47mg 2%
Potassium 29mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 3.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.