- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bottom of loaf pan.
- Mix Carbquick mix, almond flour and Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener; cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
- Stir almonds and cinnamon into 1/2 of the butter mixture in small bowl; reserve.
- Stir eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and almond extract into remaining butter mixture. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Pour about half of the batter into pan; sprinkle with half of the almond mixture. Pour remaining batter into pan; sprinkle with remaining almond mixture.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaf pan; remove from pan. Cool completely before slicing.
Low Carb Almond Loaf Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 47mg 16%
Sodium 203mg 8%
Potassium 52mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.