FOR THE DONUTS:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Allulose Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk (plus 1 1/2 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
FOR THE VANILLA GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, butter, and Simply Organic Vanilla Flavoring, and xanthan gum.
- Add all ingredients together, mix well.
- Spoon the batter into greased donut pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool before placing donuts on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make the Glaze while the donuts are cooling down.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk, and continue to whisk.
- If the glaze is too thick, add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Once the donuts are completely cool, dip them into the vanilla glaze.
- Allow the glaze to set for about 30 minutes before serving.
Low Carb Baked Glazed Donuts Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 37mg 12%
Sodium 250mg 10%
Potassium 77mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 3.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.