Servings: 10 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, Allulose Sweetener, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Stir in melted butter, banana extract, vanilla extract, almond milk, and sour cream.
- Beat eggs then add to mixture and mix until fully combined.
- add mixture to greased non-stick muffin pan.
- Mix the Allulose Sweetener, and almond flour in a large bowl.
- Add in the butter and mix until you get a crumb like structure.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the mixture and gently press down.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool, then serve
Low Carb Banana Crumb Muffin Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19g 29%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 53mg 18%
Sodium 85mg 4%
Potassium 101mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 5.9%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.