- Preheat oven at 350º
- then a small bowl, stir together the almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, cinnamon salt and Allulose Sweetener.
- Using a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Then stir in the extracts, molasses, cream and water.
- Add the dry ingredients and the eggs to the butter mixture, mix well.
- Fill 6 paper-lined muffin/cupcake cups with the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
Low Carb Banana Muffins Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 71mg 24%
Sodium 109mg 5%
Potassium 204mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 5.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.