- Preheat oven at 450 F degrees
- Place ribs in shallow roasting pan.
- Combine the Onion powder and the Lemon Juice in a small cup or bowl.
- On each piece of rib rub in the combined onion powder and lemon juice.
- Place the ribs in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a stove pot, bring to a boil while stiring occasionally then and pour over ribs.
- Continue baking in a moderate oven, 350 F degrees, about 2 hours, basting ribs with the sauce every 15 minutes.
Low Carb Barbecued Beef Ribs Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 97mg 32%
Sodium 709mg 30%
Potassium 712mg 20%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 31g 62%
Vitamin A 5.7%
Vitamin C 9.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.