- Preheat oven at 400F
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk and butter that has been melted and browned slightly.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in liquid ingredients, mixing quickly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake at 350F** or until golden brown, for 20 -30 minutes.
Low Carb Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 116 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 24mg 8%
Sodium 96mg 4%
Potassium 50mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 3.2%
Vitamin C 1.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.