- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl combine, all dry ingredients.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Add butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a surface lightly dusted with Carbquik.
- Coat the dough with Carbquik and gather into a ball.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Shape dough into a triangular shape.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
***high in fiber, 5 net carbs per scone
Low Carb Blueberry Scones Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 50mg 17%
Sodium 281mg 12%
Potassium 78mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 11.6%
Vitamin C 5.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.