For Cheesecake Mix:
- 1/ cup coconut oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 cup Allulose Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place brownie mix in a bowl along with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup or coconut oil, Mix well.
- Pour The mix in a Greased 8x8
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/4 cup of sweetener, and vanilla extract together.
- Then place a spoon full over the brownie mixture, repeat until all the cream cheese mixture is used.
- Then place the chocolate chips over it.
- Bake for 24-30 minutes or until fully baked.
- Cool Completely, Then Serve.
Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake Bars Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 11g 55%
Cholesterol 92mg 31%
Sodium 114mg 5%
Potassium 61mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 9.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.