Servings: 15 balls
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy in a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer.
- Mix in the coconut and caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate the Mix for about 20 - 30 min.
- Then, using a Cookie Scooper, place about 15 - 20 balls on prepared baking sheet.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes or until firm up,
- Meanwhile, heat Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- When the balls are chilled, dip in chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining toasted coconut and place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
Low Carb Caramel Chocolate Truffle Coconut Balls Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 117 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 16mg 5%
Sodium 50mg 2%
Potassium 66mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 4.1%
Vitamin C 0.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.