- Preheat over at 400º
- Mix the eggs, butter, salt, and garlic powder together.
- Combine the coconut flour with the baking powder and stir into the egg mixture until there are no lumps.
- Add the Cheddar cheese
- Place a spoonful of the mix onto a greased baking sheet (you can also place them in a muffin pan).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 79mg 26%
Sodium 198mg 8%
Potassium 42mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 6.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.