- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the butter and Allulose Sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips, and chopped nuts (optional).
- Spread into greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let it cool before serving.
**chopped nuts are not included in the supplement facts
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Keto Recipes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 45mg 15%
Sodium 222mg 9%
Potassium 64mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 6.8%
Vitamin C 0.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.