Servings: 8 Slices
- Preheat oven at 350
- Mix the almond flour, 1/3 cup Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener and cinnamon in a medium bowl, mix in the butter until crumbs form. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture for the topping in the fridge until needed.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla to the remaining crumb mixture, beat on medium speed until well blended.
- Then spread the batter in a greased 8" round cake pan.
- In the same bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, 1/8 teaspoon vanilla and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the batter. Top with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Low Carb Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 76mg 25%
Sodium 153mg 6%
Potassium 73mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 9.7%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.