- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt , (add more or less to your liking)
- 1 tsp black pepper , (add more or less to your liking)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan , grated
- 1/4 lb ham , chopped (or any of your favorite lunch meat)
- 3 tbsp chives , finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks, placing the egg whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a small bowl.
- Season the egg whites with salt and pepper.
- Using a whisk or a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Begin whisking in the parmesan, ham (or any of your favorite lunch meat), and chives.
- Place four separate egg whites on a baking sheet and indent the centers of each to egg white.
- Bake for about 3 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- Carefully add an egg yolk to the center of each egg white cloud.
- Season yolk with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the yolks are just set, about 3 minutes more.
Low Carb Cloud Eggs Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 190 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 212mg 71%
Sodium 753mg 31%
Potassium 161mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 16g 32%
Vitamin A 7.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.