Servings: 6 bars
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Process the coconut in a grinder until you have a flour texture.
- Mix everything in a small bowl and blend well.
- Spread the batter in a greased 7 x 5 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Low Carb Coconut Bars Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 85 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Cholesterol 42mg 14%
Sodium 107mg 4%
Potassium 54mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 4.3%
Vitamin C 0.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.