Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix the Coconut flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat in the butter and the Allulose Sweetener in a stand mixer at medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Reduce the mixer speed to medium low; then mix in half of the coconut flour mixture, then all of the almond milk, then the remaining coconut flour mixture until all the ingredients are combined.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the softened butter and cream cheese together until fully combined.
- Slowly beat in the Allulose Sweetener and vanilla extract, mix until fluffy.
- Place on top of the cupcakes
Low Carb Frosted Cupcakes Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 278 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Saturated Fat 15g 75%
Cholesterol 143mg 48%
Sodium 310mg 13%
Potassium 109mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 16.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.