- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, garlic powder and xanthan gum, Mix well.
- Then in a small bowl, combine the warm water, Allulose Sweetener continue to mix until dissolved, then add the yeast. Set aside.
- Add olive oil and yeast-water mixture to the flour mixture and stir well. then add in the beaten eggs and continue to mix.
- Add in the 1/2 cup the shredded mozzarella cheese, mixed well until the dough is formed.
- Place batter on a greased a 9×9 square cake pan or large cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove and top.
- In a tiny bowl combine the butter, garlic powder and salt, mix well
- Then brush over the top of the garlic bread base.
- Top the bread with shredded mozzarella cheese, then sprinkle the bread Italian seasoning.
- Bake again fo 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Low Carb Garlic Cheese Bread Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 21mg 7%
Sodium 320mg 13%
Potassium 146mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 4.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.