- Preheat oven at 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl,Beat softened butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually the add 1 cup Allulose Sweetener , beating until light and fluffy then mix in the eggs one at a time.
- In a separate medium bowl stir together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt then add to butter mixture alternately with almond milk, beating at low speed until well blended. Stir in 1 tablespoon lemon rind.
- Place the mix into greased 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center of bread loaf comes out clean.
- Cool the Bread loaf for about 10 minutes, then Remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Stir together the Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners and lemon juice until smooth then spread evenly over the top of the bread loaf.
- Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon lemon rind and 1 tablespoon Allulose Sweetener; sprinkle on top of bread.
Low Carb Glazed Lemon Bread Loaf Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 71mg 24%
Sodium 283mg 12%
Potassium 65mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 6g 12%
Vitamin A 8.3%
Vitamin C 4.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.