- 12 Large jalapeno peppers
- 6 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 4 tablespoons chives chopped
- 4 ounces Shredded Cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Cut the Jalapeno in half lengthwise; scrape out the seeds and membranes.
- Stir the cream cheese and chives (or green onion) together.
- Fill pepper halves with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the Jalapeno's on a large foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place the Shredded Cheese and bacon bits on top of the Jalapeno
- Bake at 375º for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble up and the Jalapeno becomes tender.
Low Carb Jalapeno Pepper Poppers Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 11mg 4%
Sodium 52mg 2%
Potassium 32mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 4.5%
Vitamin C 10.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.