- Preheat oven at 350º F
- First Melt the butter in the microwave using a small microwave safe bowl.
- Once the butter is melted, Mix in the Allulose Sweetener followed by adding the almond flour, coconut flour and salt, mix well.
- Once everything is mixed well place the mix into the pie foil or bowl and press the pie crust against all side of the pie foil or bowl.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
Low Carb Pie Crust Keto Recipes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 131mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 3.5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.