- Melt the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Once the butter is melted stir in the Allulose Sweetener and natural peanut butter ( if firm, cream it in a separate bowl by whisking quickly and adding small amounts of water).
- Add eggs, almond flour, baking powder, salt,vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Place the batter mix into a lightly greased 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish.
- Microwave for 6 - 8 minutes or until top is almost dry.
- Remove from microwave
- then place the Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs in a small microwave and place in microwave until melted, stir and immediately place on top of the cooked batter.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into squares. then chill or freeze for 2 - 3 hours
Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 31mg 10%
Sodium 166mg 7%
Potassium 105mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 3.2%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.