- Using a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth, then beat in Allulose Sweetener, lemon juice, lemon rind, vanilla and salt.
- Mix in the heavy cream and whisk until fluffed. Place cream cheese mixture into 12 Silicone Baking Cups.
- Place a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the blueberry preserves and cheesecake together.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours or until firm.
Low Carb No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27g 42%
Saturated Fat 16g 80%
Cholesterol 95mg 32%
Sodium 136mg 6%
Potassium 81mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 21.8%
Vitamin C 2.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.