Servings: 8 Slices
FOR THE CRUST:
FOR THE CRUST:
- Preheat oven at 375º
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener to the melted butter then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Spread Mix in a 9" pie plate or springform pan.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or lightly browned.
- chill unbaked crust 1 hour before filling and baking.
- Refrigerate while you make the filling.
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Add Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners to combine, then gradually add cream and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two bowls.
- In one bowl place the melted Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs, Then mix
- In the other, place the peanut butter, Then mix
- place the peanut butter mixture on top of the crust first, then place the Cacao nib mixture on top.
- Refrigerate until firm for 5 hours, or up to overnight.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47g 72%
Saturated Fat 19g 95%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 85mg 28%
Sodium 179mg 7%
Potassium 86mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
Protein 12g 24%
Vitamin A 18.9%
Vitamin C 0.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.