Servings: 24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together In a small bowl, mix well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer 5-10 minutes to firm up the dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Low Carb Pecan Sandies Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 3mg 1%
Sodium 21mg 1%
Potassium 6mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 0.1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.