Servings: 12 slices
- 1 package sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice water
- Preheat oven at 350º.
- Using a hand mixer in a large bowl cream the butter, cream cheese and Allulose Sweetener.
- Then add the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla extract, mix together well.
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder; add to the egg mixture a little at a time. Beat about 1 minute until fluffy.
- Spread the batter in a greased 9x13" glass cake pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the package directions while the cake is baking and cooling.
- Chill until the gelatin is just about to turn into solid but still liquid in the inside.
- Poke the entire surface of the cake with a large meat fork.
- Slowly pour the gelatin over the cake, be sure its evenly poured.
- Chill 2-3 hours before serving
- For the frosting Mix all the ingredients together then spread on top of the cake.
Low Carb Poke Cake Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 18g 90%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 188mg 63%
Sodium 200mg 8%
Potassium 150mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 21.3%
Vitamin C 0.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.