- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 2 tbsp Allulose Sweetener
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners
- Safflower oil ,for frying
- Pancake Cupcake Batter Dispenser Tool
- Pre-heat oil to 375 F or medium-high if cooking on stove top.
- Mix the unflavored protein powder, salt, xanthan gum, nutmeg, and baking powder together until there is no clumping
- Add the egg whites, water, and vanilla extract, to the mix and stir.
- Using the Pancake Cupcake Batter Dispenser Tool, place the funnel over the hot oil.
- Fry each side until golden, takes about 2 minutes for each side. (or until Golden Brown)
- Remove and place on paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Immediately, sprinkle with Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners.
This Recipe Has been updated as of 10/26/2018
Low Carb Protein Funnel Cakes keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 21mg 7%
Sodium 847mg 35%
Potassium 121mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 56g 112%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.