Servings: 7 Popsicles
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, sour cream, Swerve Sweetener, vanilla, and salt with a hand mixer, until smooth, then mix in the chopped raspberry.
- Place the cheesecake mixture into the popsicle holder tray.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the middle of each cheesecake cube.
- Freeze until the cheesecake popsicles until its completely solid.
Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicle Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 186 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 26%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Cholesterol 56mg 19%
Sodium 243mg 10%
Potassium 100mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 13.7%
Vitamin C 5.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.