- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Allulose Sweetener
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter , room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 tablespoons Allulose Sweetener (reserve for later)
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup Red Raspberry Preserves , Sugar Free
- Preheat oven at 350º
- Mix the half the almond flour, Allulose Sweetener and salt in a medium bowl
- Add in the butter and mix until you get a crumb like structure.
- Set aside half of the crumb mixture for the topping and keep refrigerated.
- add the baking powder, baking soda, sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla and whole egg to the other half of the almond flour mixture.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch round cake pan.
- Then mix the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of Allulose Sweetener, almond extract, and egg white until smooth. Pour the cream cheese mixture all over the cake batter, distribute evenly.
- Then distribute the jam evenly over the top of the cake batter.
- Sprinkle the refrigerated crumb mix over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cake is golden brown
Low Carb Raspberry Crumb Keto Cake Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20g 31%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Cholesterol 57mg 19%
Sodium 178mg 7%
Potassium 67mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 9.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.