- Whisk together the Almond milk, heavy cream, egg yolks, and 1 1/3 cups Allulose Sweetener in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, whisking often, 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture just begins to boil.
- Pour mixture into a medium-size metal bowl.
- Fill a large bowl halfway with ice water, cool completely for about 30 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Cover and chill mixture 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir together raspberry, sugar free syrup, salt, and remaining 3 Tbsp. sugar in a small
- saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until raspberry are very tender.
- Remove from heat; let stand 15 minutes. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and chill raspberry mixture 2 hours.
- Pour ice cream mixture into the 2-qt. electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer-safe bowl or pan, and freeze 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, freeze raspberry mixture 30 minutes.
- Spread the frozen raspberry mixture over frozen ice cream, and gently swirl.
Low Carb Raspberry Ice Cream Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Cholesterol 219mg 73%
Sodium 146mg 6%
Potassium 103mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 21.4%
Vitamin C 10.5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.