- Cut each wing in half; place in large resealable bag; add all marinade ingredients; seal bag.
- Turn bag to coat wings.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Heat oven to 375:. Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on broiler pan. Bake 45-60 minutes, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Low Carb Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 2g 10%
Cholesterol 37mg 12%
Sodium 294mg 12%
Potassium 74mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 0g 0%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 1.4%
Vitamin C 0.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.