Servings: 36 servings
- Hamilton Beach 64650 6-Speed Classic Stand Mixer
- Wash the chicken drums then dry, after drying place them in a large bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds in a blender then mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken then stir to coat all the pieces well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Place under the broiler for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
***1 wing per serving
Low Carb Sesame Chicken Wings Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 75 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 18mg 6%
Sodium 232mg 10%
Potassium 59mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 1.2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.