- Spread the jam in the bottom of a 6-ounce custard dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour the batter evenly over the jam.
- Microwave on HIGH for about a minute or until fully baked.
- Cool, Then flip on a plate so the jelly is sitting on top, or split the cake so the jelly can rise through the cracks.
Low Carb Simple Microwave Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Cholesterol 193mg 64%
Sodium 162mg 7%
Potassium 60mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 10g 20%
Vitamin A 11.8%
Vitamin C 4.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.