- Mix all of the ingredients in a 2-cup glass measuring cup and freeze in an ice cube tray at least 4 hours.
- Once the cubes are frozen solid, take them out of the tray and store in the freezer in an airtight container until 1 hour before serving time.
- Place the frozen ice cream cubes in a food processor, with chopping blade inserted, and let them stand at room temperature 1 hour or 30 minutes if it's a very warm day.
- Start checking the cubes after 30 minutes. You can tell if the cubes are ready if you can easily break them up with a fork but there is no liquid in the bottom of the processor.
- Process until the ice cream is smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- If the processor is acting a bit sluggish, add a teaspoon or so of water to help it get moving.
- Serve at once and do not refreeze for more than a few minutes before serving.
Low Carb Vanilla Ice Cream Keto Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
Saturated Fat 18g 90%
Cholesterol 108mg 36%
Sodium 30mg 1%
Potassium 59mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 23.3%
Vitamin C 0.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.