Servings: 9 slices
White chocolate Directions:
- Cut the cocoa butter into small pieces
- Melt cocoa butter with low heat in a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining ingredients, mixed until is blended well, set aside.
- Grease a 9" square pan,then line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add 1/3 cup almond milk and white chocolate, Stir until well blended, Remove from heat.
- In a separate medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add 2 cups almond milk, Pure Natural Miracles Raw Organic Cacao nibs, cacao powder a pinch of salt.
- Heat until the Cacao nibs melt.
- Remove from heat and whisk until blended well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the prepared pan.
- Drizzle white chocolate on top, and use a toothpick to create swirls.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from pan by lifting edges of parchment paper. Cut into squares.
**Only 4 net carbs but these are very high in natural fibers (Actual Fibers that DO NOT affect your blood sugar levels). It is not advised to eat more then 2 servings per day.
No Bake White Chocolate Swirl Fudge Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 636 Calories from Fat 567
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63g 97%
Saturated Fat 37g 185%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 9g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 108mg 5%
Potassium 280mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 9%
Dietary Fiber 24g 96%
Protein 11g 22%
Vitamin A 2.6%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.