- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs with pumpkin and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond butter, ground ginger, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice, baking powder together.
- Combine the almond butter mixture slowly into the pumpkin mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto the nonstick griddle.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
Simple Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 93mg 31%
Sodium 38mg 2%
Potassium 178mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 4g 8%
Vitamin A 98%
Vitamin C 1.6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.